Zoho is a popular project management and CRM software that needs no introduction. Be it multi-channel communication, taking care of multiple tasks, CRM insights – Zoho offers a host of features that can easily cater to the needs of large as well as small enterprises.
Oftentimes, people look for different things such as flexibility, usability, third-party integrations while looking for a wholesome tool for their business. If you think that Zoho isn’t meeting your expectations, here are some Zoho alternatives that are worth considering.
Table of Contents
- 1. ProofHub
- 2. Scoro
- 3. LeadSquared
- 4. ActiveCollab
- 5. Basecamp
- 6. Bitrix 24
- 7. Insightly
- 8. Clarizen
- 9. Easy Projects
- 10. Celoxis
- 11. Composity
- 12. Pipedrive
- 13. Copper
- 14. EngageBay
- 15. LiquidPlanner
Similar to Zoho, ProofHub is an all-in-one project management and collaboration tool making it one of the best alternatives to Zoho. Not just limited to project management, teams related to development, marketing, and other professions are also using it to strengthen their business.
- Workflows and kanban boards simplify task and project management
- Brings clarity in the feedback-sharing process with online proofing
- Get clear project insights with dynamic reports
- Plan projects, manage resources efficiently with Gantt charts
- The interface is available in more than half a dozen languages including English, French, German, Portuguese,
- Spanish, and Polish
Pricing: Essential plan starts from $45/month billed annually
Looking for a Zoho alternative? Try ProofHub now!
Scoro is a great Zoho alternative as it provides a comprehensive list of features one needs to run a business efficiently. From projects to team collaboration, invoicing to reporting, time tracking to budgeting, it’s a single place for everything you need to know.
- Plan and track work with unlimited projects
- Manage your project portfolio by configurable statuses (e.g. in progress, completed) and tags (e.g. type,
- department, market, etc).
- Manage quotes, contacts, and invoices seamlessly
- Real-time overview and automated reports
- Schedule meetings in a shared team calendar, and link all events to projects for a complete overview
- Get a visual overview of your sales funnel and define closing probability rates for each stage in your pipeline.
Pricing: From $22 user/month
LeadSquared CRMis the best Zoho alternative designed for high-velocity sales. It is a comprehensive sales execution platform that supportsdigital onboarding and marketing + call center + operations + field force automation.
- Mobile CRM that allows salespeople to manage their tasks, appointments, document upload, lead transfer, and more on the go. Managers can track their team members’ every move.
- Efficient lead management and sales automation.
- No-code sales process builder. Users can sketch the best-possible sales workflows for different products and teams.
- Out-of-box integration with lead capture channels, like Google Ad, Facebook, 100s of lead capture sites, cloud calling, ads, Zapier, and many more third-party tools. Also has open APIs and supports a developer platform for custom integrations.
- 100+ ready-to-use reports and customizable dashboard.
Pricing: Starts from $25/month
ActiveCollab is a powerful yet simple Zoho alternative that acts as a one-stop solution for all your business needs. The most interesting thing about this Zoho substitute is that it runs in the cloud like most browser apps today, but you can also install it on your own server. It makes task management and team collaboration a breeze for users.
- Each project has task lists and everything else that goes with it – from files and discussions to time records and expenses
- Organize tasks into lists and filter them by people, labels, or due dates
- Start discussions and mention people to get instant answers
- Set hourly rates for job types and add time records as you work on a project
Pricing: Starts from $25/month
Basecamp is one of the first project management solutions allowing you to collaborate from anywhere in the world. Its recent version i.e Basecamp 3 has introduced features that simplify modern work providing an edge over other Zoho alternatives in the market. Moreover, it works well with remote or geographically dispersed teams as well.
- Manage tasks, discussions, schedules, files, and more in one place
- Chat about projects in Campfire public chat and Pings for private chat
- Separate dashboard for clients
- Turn off notifications with Work Can Wait feature
Pricing: From $99/month
If Basecamp doesn’t come out to be your cup of team, you can pick any best Basecaamp alternative.
6. Bitrix 24
Bitrix24 provides a complete suite of social collaboration, management and communication tools to its users. It offers tools for task management, document sharing, and time tracking integrated into a social interface for maximum efficiency of communications and work. You can schedule events, attach files, receive immediate feedback from your colleagues – all done inside your personalized Activity Stream.
- It also provides real-time updates, smart following, notification settings, and company-wide announcements.
- Employee workload management and customer relationship management
- Also offers a self-hosted option
- Gantt charts and workflows
Pricing: Starts from $39/month
Insightly comes across as the perfect alternative to Zoho if you’re looking for a CRM to grow your business faster than ever. Its wide range of features has helped businesses and teams to build strong customer relationships over time and exceeding expectations every time. As its user, you get the flexibility to implement and change the tool as per your needs. Probably, which is why over 25,000 companies from various industries are using it.
- Create a templated set of tasks and events for repeatable processes
- Create and track milestones in projects or assign tasks and events to milestones.
- Automate your project processes and keep things moving
- Files from Dropbox, Box, Google Drive, Microsoft OneDrive are saved automatically
Pricing: Starts from $29 per user/month, billed annually
As a Zoho replacement, Clarizen lets you manage work, automate processes and collaborate across the enterprise—all from a single, intuitive solution. Build with the sole purpose of helping your business move forward, it is definitely worth a try.
- Centralize and share resources, develop strategies and align communications
- Create automated and repeatable processes, alerts and workflows
- Share immediate project data, tracking progress
- Empower users with a flexible, intuitive interface that fits their way of working.
Pricing: From $60 user/month
9. Easy Projects
Replace the mess of spreadsheets, emails, and whiteboards with a simple workspace for everyone to collaborate together. Easy Project is an effective collaborative platform to plan and manage projects, resources, timelines, and budgets. It can easily be used by small and large enterprises of project management, IT support, product development, marketing, creative professionals and more.
- Real-time information on performance, progress, resources,, timeline, and budgets
- Leverage project templates and automatic notifications, utilize various integrations, automate project requests
- Track personal assignments, deadlines, and work progress with easy to use status reports
Pricing: $24 per user per month
Celoxis is one of the top-ranked tools of 2018 designed for teams to plan, track, and collaborate online. It is a complete project management solution that takes care of project requests to profits and everything in between. Tesla, KPMG, Adobe, Whirlpool are some popular clients of Celoxis.
- Build project plans that adapt to real-world conditions
- Easily reallocate resources to maintain optimal workloads
- Track budgets, costs and profits in real-time.
- Share files, exchange comments and discuss online with your team and your clients
Pricing: Starts from $25 per user per month
Manage your entire business with Composity’s solutions – online ERP, CRM, eCommerce and Point of Sale (POS) software. This business management software, designed for SMEs is definitely going to take your business management to another level.
- Simple, intuitive interface and powerful features
- Smooth and trouble-free implementation methodology
- Work in a language of your choice.
Pricing: Starts from 50€ ($58.4) per month
Pipeline is an effective Zoho alternative as it is one of the top-rated sales CRM and pipeline software system. Your emails, calls, and progress are tracked automatically. It clears the way, so you can focus on doing what you do best.
- Single, streamlined view of your sales process
- See what needs to be done next
- Email tracking and templates
Pricing: Starts from $12.5 per user per month
Formerly known as ProsperWorks, Copper is a new kind of productivity CRM designed to do all your work so you can focus on building long-lasting business relationships.
- No manual data entry needed
- Brings all your relationship makers together around leads, accounts, deals in one place
- Effortlessly work deals and relationships with the full picture and context
Pricing: Starts from $19 per user per month
EngageBay is an all-in-one CRM and project management software that comes with a free-forever plan for up to 15 users.
EngageBay is a relatively new software product but it has found a high uptake among small businesses, startups, and agencies.
The platform can be used for email marketing, sales and deals management with visual pipelines, contact management, customer relationship management with advanced automation and tracking tools, and even live chat and SMS support.
- Automation tools make workflows simple and easy to design and execute
- Streamline your marketing, sales, and customer service tasks, data, and revenue modules.
- Real-time data analysis and visual reports for deep insights on each project, client, and task.
- Improve your planning and execution of project tasks with automated task assignment, automated client value scoring, and email reminders.
- The user interface is easy and intuitive for beginners to understand.
Pricing:Basic plan starts from $11.99/month per user, billed annually
What makes LiquidPlanner a perfect alternative to Zoho is its priority-based scheduling. In this project management software, projects are considered as living constructs that evolve with time. When things change, smart project schedules automatically predict reliable finish dates. Popular names like that of CISCO, Daimler, Thermo Fisher Scientific use this Zoho alternative to plan and execute work.
- Instantly see the impact of resource availability and shifting priorities to your bottom line
- Built-In collaboration along with Drag-and-Drop Prioritization
- Dynamic Project Analytics & Reporting and Time Tracking
- Document storage and access controls
- iOS & Android Apps
Pricing: Professional plan starts from $45/month per user
Over To You
We hope that you find the above list of Zoho alternatives helpful. If you think that we’ve missed out on an important Zoho alternative, leave your comments below to let us know about it.
Vartika Kashyap is the Chief Marketing Officer at ProofHub and has been one of the LinkedIn Top Voices in 2018. Her articles are inspired by office situations and work-related events. She likes to write about productivity, team building, work culture, leadership, entrepreneurship among others and contributing to a better workplace is what makes her click.
Subscribe to ProofHub
Get the latest posts delivered right to your inbox.
What is Zoho alternatives? ›
- Sales Force Automation.
- Canvas Design Studio NEW
- Process Management.
- Journey Orchestration.
- Sales Enablement.
Avoid wasting time in doing repetitive actions on records frequently. Create and use macros to send email, create task and update a field, all at once for multiple records. Label your records within Zoho CRM using Tags, that help you categorize your records and search for them easily.What are the disadvantages of Zoho CRM? ›
- Tutorials need improvement.
- Questions are arise during the implementation that you should use a Zoho advisor for.
- Integrating can be complicated, and not completely consistent.
- Some of the products are not at the same level of polish as Zoho CRM.
- The AI assistant doesn't seem to add a lot of value.
Zoho's success is its focus on scalability by unifying its CX platform horizontally and vertically means that more companies can be personal with their customers. Zoho has a plan for minimizing the adoption barrier of its operating system for business.What problem does Zoho solve? ›
ZOHO largely deals with customer management, so its application purpose is to serve customers with better attention and quick response.Why do people use Zoho? ›
Easily record time spent on various activities. Log daily and weekly timesheets and generate custom reports. Track your employees' time, attendance, overtime, comp-off and much more. Share all your personal and company files online in one central place.What are the benefits of working in Zoho? ›
Employee benefits include various types of non-wage compensation like health insurance, retirement benefits, paid sick and vacation leaves, and similar things an employee gets in addition to their normal wages. Benefits provide a sense of economic security to your employees, thereby improving employee retention.How do I pass my Zoho interview? ›
- Practice problem-solving regularly: If you search on the internet, you can find people asking questions like How long should I prepare for DSA before applying for a tech interview? ...
- Be interactive: ...
- Be specific: ...
- Use the STAR method to answer behavioral questions: ...
- Write clean and readable code:
Deluge (or Data Enriched Language for the Universal Grid Environment) is Zoho's scripting language for customizing Zoho CRM and other Zoho software.
Is Zoho better than Excel? ›
When assessing the two solutions, reviewers found Zoho Sheet easier to use. However, Microsoft Excel is easier to set up and administer. Reviewers also preferred doing business with Microsoft Excel overall. Reviewers felt that Microsoft Excel meets the needs of their business better than Zoho Sheet.What is the minimum salary in Zoho? ›
Zoho Software Developer salary in India ranges between ₹ 5.0 Lakhs to ₹ 12.0 Lakhs with an average annual salary of ₹ 7.6 Lakhs.What are the limitations of Zoho? ›
|Edition||Allowed Credits||Maximum Credits|
|Starter||5,000 credits + (Number of User licenses x 200)||10,000 credits|
|Standard||5,000 credits + (Number of User licenses x 200)||15,000 credits|
|Professional||5,000 credits + (Number of User licenses x 200)||20,000 credits|
Stressful but there are many perks
For freshers, it really depends on the team.
CISA Warns of Hackers Exploiting Recent Zoho ManageEngine Vulnerability. The U.S. Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency (CISA) on Thursday added a recently disclosed security flaw in Zoho ManageEngine to its Known Exploited Vulnerabilities (KEV) Catalog, citing evidence of active exploitation.What big companies use Zoho? ›
The major Zoho CRM customers are Netflix, OLA, hotstar, Bose, Ducati, and Rain For Rent.How many companies are using Zoho? ›
Zoho is a web-based customer relationship management software. Ideally, it is an office suite featuring various applications like word processing, automation, presentations, project management, invoicing, and more. Moreover, over 250,000 businesses across 180 countries trust this award-winning platform.Does Netflix use Zoho? ›
Yes, Netflix uses Zoho. This company is one of the major companies that use Zoho CRM and other Zoho apps in their workflow.What does Zoho stand for? ›
ZOHO, as I understood semantically is a play on the acronym Small Office / Home Office- SOHO.What questions are asked in Zoho interview? ›
What are the question asked in Zoho? In the aptitude round you will be asked questions related to HCF, LCM, ratio, percentage and puzzle, while in the technical round you will be asked about data structure and algorithm, array, string, pattern programming.
Is Zoho better than Deloitte? ›
Zoho scored higher in 9 areas: Overall Rating, Culture & Values, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Compensation & Benefits, Career Opportunities, CEO Approval, Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.Who uses Zoho people? ›
One of the best things about Zoho People is its flexibility. It is not used just by our HR department but also by our Delivery Leaders, Office Management, Training Department and Finance Departments.What is the best thing about Zoho? ›
Zoho At a Glance
And the interface is intuitive and clean, which makes it even easier to learn to use. This is just one reason why Zoho CRM tops our list of the best CRM software for small businesses. The free plan allows up to three users to track contacts, leads, accounts and deals.
Work remotely with Zoho Workplace. All the tools you need for an enhanced work-from-home experience. With communication apps like Meeting, Cliq, Mail, and other real-time collaboration tools in Zoho Workplace, you can stay productive and work efficiently, no matter where you're located.What is the highest salary in Zoho? ›
What is the highest salary in Zoho? The highest-paying job at Zoho is a Product Marketing Manager with a salary of ₹20.3 Lakhs per year. The top 10% of employees earn more than ₹14.37 lakhs per year. The top 1% earn more than a whopping ₹32.90 lakhs per year.What are the 5 hardest interview questions and answers? ›
- What is your greatest weakness?
- Why should we hire you?
- What's something that you didn't like about your last job?
- Why do you want this job?
- How do you deal with conflict with a co-worker?
- Here's an answer for you.
Over the past few months, we at Zoho have bought about 2,000 devices for our employees – computers, phones, tablets. Yes, all of them Macs, iPhones and iPads.What technology does Zoho use? ›
Zoho uses 80 technology products and services including HTML5 , jQuery , and Google Analytics , according to G2 Stack. Zoho is actively using 36 technologies for its website, according to BuiltWith. These include Viewport Meta , IPhone / Mobile Compatible , and Apple Mobile Web Clips Icon .Which database is used by Zoho? ›
Zoho Analytics allows you to import data from wide range of relational databases like MySQL, SQL Server, Oracle, PostgreSQL, Maria DB, Amazon Aurora, Pervasive SQL, Sybase, DB2, Exasol, Vertica, Actian Vector, Greenplum, Denodo, DB2-AS/400, MS Access, SQLite, Firebird, and JDBC Driver Supported Databases that you have ...Is it hard to get into Zoho? ›
With so many people applying for various posts in Zoho each year, there is strong competition, but if you have a strategic plan, it is very easy to get into ZOHO.
Which is better Zoho or Gmail? ›
How Zoho Mail is different from Gmail? Zoho Mail and Gmail have lots of comparable features. Although Zoho Mail offers less storage and spam filtering features, it does offer more in terms of customization.Which is best IBM or Zoho? ›
Zoho scored higher in 9 areas: Overall Rating, Culture & Values, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Compensation & Benefits, Career Opportunities, CEO Approval, Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook. Zoho employees rated their Recommend to a friend 8% higher than IBM employees rated theirs.Is Zoho better than Outlook? ›
Microsoft Outlook comes with an integrated calendar, tasks, and contacts. Zoho Mail comes with a suite of built-in apps you can access from your Mail dashboard. You can create events, assign tasks, view contacts, create notes, and more—all from Zoho Mail.Does Zoho pay well? ›
Salaries at ZOHO Corporation range from an average of ₹323,330 to ₹1,497,944 a year. ZOHO Corporation employees with the job title Senior Software Engineer make the most with an average annual salary of ₹1,390,671, while employees with the title Content Writer make the least with an average annual salary of ₹377,221.What is the best minimum salary? ›
Minimum wage laws vary from state to state, with some states tying their minimum wage to the cost of living while others have a set dollar amount. The highest minimum wage is in Washington D.C. at $16.10 per hour, followed by Washington at $14.49 and Massachusetts at $14.25.Is Zoho worth joining? ›
Zoho is rated 4.3 out of 5, based on 363 reviews by employees on AmbitionBox. Zoho is known for Job Security which is rated at the top and given a rating of 4.5. However, Career growth is rated the lowest at 3.9 and can be improved.Which is better CTS or Zoho? ›
Zoho employees rated their Recommend to a friend 16% higher than Cognizant Technology Solutions employees rated theirs. Zoho employees rated their Positive Business Outlook 19% higher than Cognizant Technology Solutions employees rated theirs.Is Zoho a competitor of Google? ›
At first sight Zoho seems to be a great alternative to Google, and even better than Google due to its worldclass CRM solution as well as Zoho's bunch of other very useful apps for our business.Which is better Zoho or Jira? ›
Jira has 12094 reviews and a rating of 4.41 / 5 stars vs Zoho Projects which has 293 reviews and a rating of 4.25 / 5 stars. Compare the similarities and differences between software options with real user reviews focused on features, ease of use, customer service, and value for money.Which is better Accenture or Zoho? ›
Zoho scored higher in 10 areas: Overall Rating, Culture & Values, Diversity & Inclusion, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Compensation & Benefits, Career Opportunities, CEO Approval, Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
Why is Zoho better than Google? ›
Zoho Connect : Best collaboration tool so far
It is very easy to use and has got a variety of features. It's integration with other tools like Zoho CRM , Google Calendar etc.. makes it more better. It also has feature to provide customization according to the users and the advance search feature is very effective.
Zoho applications tightly integrate with Apple technologies in iPhones and iPads to give a great user experience.Can Zoho beat Salesforce? ›
Zoho CRM has received widespread acclaim for its incredible value, low-cost automation capabilities, and simple feature operations. On the other hand, Salesforce wins the race when it comes to providing outstanding customer support, advanced analytics tools, and mobile applications.What is the salary of Zoho for 1 year experience? ›
|Designation||Average Salary Yearly Yearly Monthly|
|Software Engineer (1 - 4 yrs exp)||₹ 7,98,088/yr (₹5.5L/yr - ₹12.0L/yr)|
|Sales Executive (0 - 5 yrs exp)||₹ 5,57,266/yr (₹3.6L/yr - ₹8.5L/yr)|
|Web Developer (1 - 6 yrs exp)||₹ 6,60,978/yr (₹4.0L/yr - ₹10.0L/yr)|